Registered General Nurse required in Swansea, Swansea , up to £14.00/hr, Days/Nights on rotation, 36.00 hours p/w
Job Ref: WF11422
Position: Registered General Nurse
Hours: Days / Nights - 36.00 Hours per week
Salary:up to £14.00/hr
Desirable: Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
My client requires a dedicated Registered General Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Swansea, Swansea. My client offers dementia treatment to the elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Registered General Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days and nights on rotation, 36.00 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Registered General Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
Company benefits for the Registered General Nurse role:
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
The successful Registered General Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network
Staff Nurse Jobs - RGN / RMN / RNLD / Home Manager / Deputy Manager / Therapist / Clinical Lead
Health Recruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.