Registered Home Manager
Salary: Up to £48,000.00
Vacancies available in Brockenhurst, Southampton
Hours: Full Time
Time recruitment are currently representing a lovely home in the heart of Brockenhurst, home to 45 residents who enjoy the bustle of village life set within a tranquil background. With easy and direct access to the local high street and a village thriving with diverse shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants with a close by railway line.
All residents receive a care plan tailored to their individual needs, achieved through initial assessment and on-going planning. Organised activities are at the heart of care at Forest Oaks, where carers encourage hobbies, exercise and most importantly fun!
This home offers residential, respite and nursing care.
The position will include the following responsibilities;
* Ensure Safe, Effective, Caring and well led service through robust systems, processes and line management.
* Ensure fundamental standards of quality and safety are met in accordance with CQC.
* Undertake day-to-day management and administration of the home in accordance with statutory regulations.
* Undertake 24 hour on call responsibilities in rotation with Clinical Leads and associate practitioners.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience;
* Nurse Qualified with an active PIN
* Proven track record as a successful Home Manager
* Knowledge and understanding of CQC compliance
* Strong leadership skills along with a thorough knowledge of safeguarding
In return for both your hard work and expertise, you will receive;
* Competitive and fair salary of up to £48,000pa.
* 25 days holiday plus bank
* Meals on shift
* Competitive pension scheme
If you have a strong clinical knowledge, are qualified and looking for the next step in your career apply below for immediate consideration or contact Chris Kerwin at Time Recruitment on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...].
Or alternatively click apply!
Key Words: Nurse, General Nurse, Southampton, Manager, Deputy Manager, RGN, RN, Brockenhurst, South, South England, Hampshire,.
At Time Recruitment we specialise in matching the best candidates to roles within the Healthcare sector.
We take time to build vital working relationships meaning that our team can manage your job search efficiently and effectively.
Through demonstrating a consistently high level of professionalism and integrity we've become the healthcare recruitment partner of choice for many healthcare organisations and the agency choice for candidates.
Our service to you is both thorough and tailored to meet your own individual needs. You’re guaranteed we’re committed to finding you the job that is right for you.