We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Graduate/Preceptor Mental Health Staff Nurse (RMN) to join our client's busy team at their Mental Health Unit, based in an attractive, peaceful rural community in East Sussex , up on the High Weald.
This centre provides care for Adult Acute Admissions, longer-term Rehabilitation and Recovery residents, and CAMHS patients. This is a full-time role, but our client is open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity.
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Mental Health Nursing Staff. As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Mental Health Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
Our client is a major provider of independent mental health care. This centre of excellence provides a supportive environment, offering a high standard of services, inspiring innovation, and providing programmes that are tailored to patients' specific needs.
The successful candidate will learn fast and give patients a voice in their treatment, managing direct patient care and supporting junior staff. They will receive extensive training and strong support from a mentor, working across the hospital's three services and developing an understanding of systems and frameworks.
A Registered Mental Health Nurse with full NMC registration (not requiring a period of supervised placement).
Up-to-date knowledge of the Mental Health Act.
An adaptable, hard working graduate nurse willing to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
In addition to the salary and excellent working conditions, the benefits of working for this company include:
- Company pension; including optional SMART/Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme.
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- A range of additional benefits using the salary sacrifice scheme , including Childcare Vouchers and reduced tax and NI on a car/bicycle, resulting in an overall increase in your take-home pay.
- A range of high street/online vouchers and gift cards.
- Free parking and subsidised meals while on duty.
For a summary of all current Medic International Mental Health vacancies, click HERE .
Medic International is a leading international staffing consultancy, offering a bespoke recruitment and placement service to nurses and other healthcare professionals seeking employment in the United Kingdom.
We work with the NHS and many UK Private Hospitals and have a wide range of vacancies from Staff Nurse through to Ward Manager, Theatre Manager and even Director of Nursing vacancies.
Currently we have opportunities in the following specialities:
• Theatre Scrub, Anaesthetics, Recovery and Endoscopy
• Critical Care/ITU
• Paediatric Wards & PICU
• Acute Surgical & Medical Wards
• Primary Care
• Mental Health
• Learning Disabilities
We offer our healthcare professionals a friendly, personal service tailored to best suit your individual needs including:
• An excellent CV formatting service
• Assistance with obtaining your NMC registration
• Assistance with finding accommodation if you have to relocate
• Professional advice and expertise from a team with a wealth of clinical experience