The 30-bed purpose-built residential care home with nursing seeking for a RMN nurse. The care home offering care and treatment in apartments for men and women with enduring mental illness, possibly with physical disability. Residents benefit from support with daily living skills and other needs in a community setting where they can reach their potential and have a good quality of life.
As part of our nursing team you will assist and support the assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of patients in the unit and on community trips. Working as part of a multidisciplinary team under the direct supervision of a qualified nurse you will be required to undertake a range of duties involving direct patient contact and interaction.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent competitive salary of £23,662 per annum plus other great benefits.
• Compiling a plan of care alongside the individual
• Contributing to patient assessments
• Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Monitoring patient progress
• A relevant nursing qualification and registration
• Excellent team working skills
• Flexible approach
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
To be considered for this role you must be qualified Registered Mental Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1660
For more information please call Helen Knight on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV [... Click Apply...]
Jupiter Recruitment is the UK's leading permanent recruitment company.
Our dedicated teams of experienced recruitment consultants have over 25 years of experience within the industry and are able to help you to find that perfect member of staff you have been looking for or that next career move you have been thinking about.