One of the UK’s leading care providers seeking for a qualified Registered Nurse to work in a care centre based in Liverpool. The centre offer a wide range of resources to young people and adults who have complex needs, including learning difficulties and behaviours that are challenging or inappropriate in community settings. The company provide a comfortable and supportive environment in which people can be considered and developed as adult individuals.
The centre identifies people’s preferred method of communication and ensures that their skills are developed and used in all areas of activity.
The successful candidate for this role will be working a part time will be paid a competitive salary of £11.00 – £13.00 per hour plus other generous benefits.
• Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
• Undertake medication administration in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance and company policies and procedures
• Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
• Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
• Promote and maintain a good working relationship with all external bodies and commissioners
• RGN with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
• Valid NMC PIN
• Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexible to the needs of the service
You must be qualified as Registered General Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1663
For more information please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV [... Click Apply...]
Jupiter Recruitment is the UK's leading permanent recruitment company.
Our dedicated teams of experienced recruitment consultants have over 25 years of experience within the industry and are able to help you to find that perfect member of staff you have been looking for or that next career move you have been thinking about.