Small hospital based in Fareham which provides assessment and treatment in both locked rehabilitation and supported living settings for adults with a learning disability and complex mental or physical health needs seeking for a RMN or RNLD Nurse.
The hospital provides supported living accommodation for residents who are ready for greater independence and to put their skills for living into practice before they are discharged into community settings.
As a RMN/RNLD nurse you will be working full time and you will be paid competitive salary of £26,000 – £ 29,000 per annum plus other great benefits.
Our RMN/RNLD role involves:
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Providing a high standard of care to people with learning disability and personality disorder
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care, for all patients as part of a multidisciplinary team approach within a forensic setting
• Working as a Primary Nurse/Care Coordinator for an identified group of patients whilst consistently working within the clinical governance framework
As a RMN/RNLD, you’ll need:
• A relevant nursing qualification and registration
• Excellent team working skills
• Be self-motivation
• Flexible approach
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
To be considered for this role you must be qualified Registered RMN or RNLD nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1664
For more information please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV [... Click Apply...]