Excellent job opening for Registered Senior Staff Nurse – RGN/RMN or RNLD to work in medium size care home that has been designed to give residents maximum space, choice and luxury. The home is located in Mildenhall and offers a different range of care such as nursing care, residential care, respite care and many more.
As a Senior Staff Nurse we are expecting from you to professionally lead the care team during any span of duty, ensuring that a safe, effective and efficient care service is maintained which meets the needs of residents and purchasers and also to provide nursing care to residents in accordance with their assessed needs to an industry leading standard.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive salary of £15.80 per hour plus other generous benefits and will be working a full time.
• Comply with the clinical governance framework and all activities related to it. This includes participation in the clinical audit programme
• Provide leadership and support for care staff and act as a champion for residents’ safety and dignity.
• To maintain skills and knowledge and ensure that care is delivered according to latest guidelines and best practice evidence available.
• Ensure the ongoing safety of residents, staff and visitors through systematic assessment, monitoring and reviewing processes.
• Ensure that clear and accurate records and communication systems relating to clinical and care delivery are maintained and effectively used
• Conduct and document care and risk assessments and develop care plans related to the assessed needs and choices of individual residents
• Ensure that residents are encouraged and supported to remain as independent and active as possible. Promote the philosophy of activity based care
• Ensure the safety and comfort of all residents, whilst encouraging a happy, homely atmosphere.
• Ensure that clinical equipment is maintained in a safe, clean and fully functional state. Report any equipment failures or damage to the Home Manager
To be considered for this role you must be qualified Registered Nurse RGN, RMN OR RNLD and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1678
If you believe you have the right experience for this job then please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send you CV to [... Click Apply...]