Brand new modern purpose-built care home in Horsham, which will opening soon, is seeking for a Staff Nurse – RGN/RMN or RNLD. As a Staff nurse you will be working in an 80-bed home with a beautiful surrounding and will deliver the very best in nursing and short term respite care as well as specialist care for people living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
As a Nurse you will professionally lead the care team during any span of duty, ensuring that a safe, effective and efficient care service is maintained which meets the needs of residents and purchasers. Also you will provide nursing care to residents in accordance with their assessed needs to an industry leading standard.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £11.50 – £16.00 per hour plus many other great benefits.
• Comply with the clinical governance framework and all activities related to it. This includes participation in the clinical audit programme
• Provide leadership and support for care staff and act as a champion for residents’ safety and dignity
• To maintain skills and knowledge and ensure that care is delivered according to latest guidelines and best practice evidence available
• Ensure the ongoing safety of residents, staff and visitors through systematic assessment, monitoring and reviewing processes
• Ensure that clear and accurate records and communication systems relating to clinical and care delivery are maintained and effectively used
To be considered for this role you must be qualified Registered Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1695
If you believe you have the right experience for this job then please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send you CV to [... Click Apply...]
Jupiter Recruitment is the UK's leading permanent recruitment company.
Our dedicated teams of experienced recruitment consultants have over 25 years of experience within the industry and are able to help you to find that perfect member of staff you have been looking for or that next career move you have been thinking about.