Night Nurse - RGN/RMN - Registered Nurse
44 hours per week
Salary: £15.00 per hour
Search Consultancy is looking to recruit a Registered General Nurse on behalf of small to medium sized nursing home in Stoke-on-Trent in the Staffordshire area.
The Home is currently undergoing changes to ensure it is fully complaint with all CQC national standards. The Home is looking for a driven nurse to develop their reputation in the area.
The features and services available including physiotherapy sessions, laundry, GP services, movies, library, hairdressers and beauty therapist.
The Homes provides care for elderly residents with a range of needs from complex adult healthcare to primary conditions relating to ageing. Care and support is given to residents with physical disabilities and dementia.
A Registered Nurses will be expected to:
- Manage shift - As only RGN on shift
- Be the nurse in charge, with the support of carers
- Be accountable for the running of the night shift
- Liaise with the management and the day team via handovers
- Develop and assess care plans based on individualised needs
- Keep documents up to date
- Clinical skills such as wound and personal care
- Supervise highly trained carers
This is a full time permanent position on night shifts. On night shifts, you have the option to work over 4 nights per week and up to 44 hours per week.
That involves 4 long night shifts per week working 8pm until 8am, inclusive of an alternating weekend day. The shifts will be a set 12 hour shift based off an internal rotation between nurses at the Home.
The hourly rate is a competitive £15.00 per hour.
Night nurse will be given a handover from day, mandatory training and an option of a pension scheme.
The annual salary is £34,320.
Registered Nurses must have:
- A professional nursing qualification - Registered General Nurse
- A valid NMC pin number
- Experience being in charge of a shift
- Experience in a nursing home with elderly residents.
You can get further details about this role by simply contacting [... Click Apply...]or sending your CV to Kabibi Luseni at Search Consultancy in the Manchester Branch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.