This facility is one of London's most prestigious acute private hospitals. Due to the outstanding reputation this facility has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world. The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients. This facility deals with both Adult and Paediatric patients within Cardiac, Cancer and Neurosciences among others. This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and professional Staff Nurse to join their Adult Surgical team of staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner
- Degree or Diploma in Nursing
- Interest in research and audit
- Extensive experience of implementing Quality, regulatory compliance, Governance and risk management frameworks
- Involvement with Consultant Liaison and business/strategic development
- Experience of route cause analysis and serious incident investigation.
- Project management
- Change management and business redesign
- Team building and team leadership
- 5 years as a Senior Nurse level within Operation Room.
- Demonstrate commitment to seamless and consistent high quality care and services
This role is offered on a permanent, full time basis (37.5 hours per week).
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
Cavendish Professionals is a highly respected recruitment consultancy with the energy, enthusiasm, expertise and professionalism to offer extensive job vacancies in the Healthcare sector in the UK and Internationally.
Cavendish Professionals is an independent, family-run business, with a team of personable consultants whose aim is to get to know you better. We believe that this considered approach is the best way to ensure we find you a role that perfectly matches your career ambitions.
We’re proud to have been taking this approach for over 30 years and have helped hundreds of Healthcare workers to find their perfect role ranging from Nursing and Allied Health Professionals to Doctors and Hospital Executives, to mention a few
We’d love the opportunity to help you find your next job and to make sure it’s the Perfect Fit for you. There’s nothing better than knowing that we’ve helped someone make a stunning career move – or perhaps simply achieve the long-held dream of living and working abroad.