Continence Nurse Advisor
Up to £35,000 basic plus 10% bonus, car and pension
We are looking for a Registered Nurse or Nurse Advisor to cover:
This is a Permanent Full Time Role
Our client is one of the world's largest companies in personal care products, with ambitions to become the market leaders in their field in the UK. As a company they believe that their people are their most important asset and they encourage staff to reach their full potential through training and development.
They are currently looking for a Registered Nurse to support their sales team as a Continence Nurse Advisor. Working closely with the Account Managers your role will be to deliver training packages across the accounts, set up and follow through evaluations of products and product audit.
To be considered for this exciting Nurse Advisor role you will meet the following criteria:
• Level 1 UK Registered Nurse (Adult) with current PIN
• Experience of teaching others
• Experience in the field of continence an advantage but not essential
• Previous commercial experience an advantage
• Confident and articulate communicators
• Ability to work both alone and as part of a team
• Willingness to undertake significant daily travel for the role
• Driving License with no more than 6 points
To discuss this role in more detail please email your CV to [... Click Apply...] or call Joanna on [... Click Apply...]
However if this is not the role for you, please take some time to consider whether you know anyone else who may be interested. If you recommend a new candidate who we then go on to find a job for, we will send you £250 as a thank-you.
(Terms and Conditions apply)
Xcellin specialises in the recruitment of Nurse Advisors and Clinical Support Practitioners
“People First” is our ethos, and has helped Xcellin build it’s excellent reputation. We know there are a myriad of recruitment agencies, offering all kinds of promises to candidates, but at Xcellin we pride ourselves actually delivering the great service we promise! We build long term relationships with our candidates so whenever they need career advice or services Xcellin is their first point of call.
Our extensive list of clients across both the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries means we have a constant and broad range of jobs for you to choose from.
From start to finish you can rely on us to provide:
- Exceptional job and company insight to give you breadth of understanding regarding the role
- A comprehensive screening interview so that we can present all your relevant experience and achievements to our clients.
- Support and advice throughout the interview process to ensure you are as well prepared as possible
- Feedback at every step to help improve your performance
At Xcellin you will feel as though you have your own Coach helping you through each step of the Recruitment Process
The Xcellin Promise
- We’ll We never submit a CV without your consent
- If it’s your dream job, we will all we can to make sure you get it!