Medical and Nursing
Aesthetic Clinic Manager
Salary £30,000 + bonus
Hours Full Time 37.5
Eclypse Recruitment is currently working with an established, highly-respected medical aesthetic and skincare clinic, established since 2006.
We are looking for a highly motivated Aesthetic Clinic Manager to develop the business potential, in a thriving town in the north east of Scotland.
The role will include managing the day to day operational procedures to build on the success of this clinic. You are also required to be a hand on practitioner, consulting with clients and able to perform a range of inject-able treatments.
- Nurse Prescriber, with a V300 prescribing qualification
- Demonstrative experience of performing inject-able procedures independently
You will also be able to work well in a consumer facing environment, have knowledge of the current regulations governing independent cosmetic clinics and demonstrate competence in the following areas;
- Empathetic approach to customer care and their clinic experience
- Able to work under own initiative and be an excellent communicator
- Proven operational and sales experience
- Staff management with an ethos for continuous personal development
- Organisational skills and implementation of procedures and policies
- Ability to achieve key financial and operational targets
- Monitor and comply with stringent health & safety and hygiene standards
If this fantastic opportunity is what you are looking for then please forward you're up to date cv to [... Click Apply...] or call Debby on [... Click Apply...]
Keywords: Nurse Prescriber, V300, Cosmetic Clinic, Aesthetic, Aberdeen, Medical and Nursing
Eclypse Recruitment specialise in the placement of permanent or contract candidates within the social and healthcare industry. We are successful in what we do and as well as always staying professional we aim to beat our competitors.
We provide an honest yet professional approach to our clients and candidates alike. We believe honesty is the best policy and as an agency we support our client and candidate needs.
Our healthcare consultants are all experienced within the industry and are available at your convenience if not within the office hours then out of hours a specialised consultant is always on hand to take your call which is important to us.
Listed below are examples of the candidates we successfully recruit:
Care/ Unit Managers
Senior/ Care Assistants
We provide to a number of private and large corporate care homes as well as independently owned nurseries throughout the UK, Scotland and Ireland.