We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Staff Nurse (RMN) to join our client's Mental Health Unit based in the comfortable outer suburb of Southgate, North London , on the Piccadilly tube line into Central London.
This is a full-time post. Our client is open to hearing from applicants seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity, but rigid rostering cannot be accommodated.
Our client is a major provider of independent mental health care in the UK, providing an exceptional standard of care to improve patients' health and wellbeing, and in particular developing programmes that are individually tailored to patient's needs.
Adult Acute Service users are given the opportunity to develop new skills and improve their quality of life, moving towards full independence and reintegration wherever possible. In addition, the facility offers addiction rehabilitation services.
Registered Mental Health Nurse with full NMC registration.
Up-to-date knowledge of the Mental Health Act.
Minimum of six months' relevant post-registration clinical experience.
In addition to the salary and excellent working conditions, the benefits of working for this company include:
- Company pension; including optional SMART/Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme.
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- A range of additional benefits using the salary sacrifice scheme , including Childcare Vouchers and reduced tax and NI on a car/bicycle, resulting in an overall increase in your take-home pay.
- A range of high street/online vouchers and gift cards.
- Enhanced Maternity Pay Inline with NHS
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Mental Health Nursing staff. As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Mental Health Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
To browse all current Medic International Mental Health vacancies, click HERE .
Medic International is a leading international staffing consultancy, offering a bespoke recruitment and placement service to nurses and other healthcare professionals seeking employment in the United Kingdom.
We work with the NHS and many UK Private Hospitals and have a wide range of vacancies from Staff Nurse through to Ward Manager, Theatre Manager and even Director of Nursing vacancies.
Currently we have opportunities in the following specialities:
• Theatre Scrub, Anaesthetics, Recovery and Endoscopy
• Critical Care/ITU
• Paediatric Wards & PICU
• Acute Surgical & Medical Wards
• Primary Care
• Mental Health
• Learning Disabilities
We offer our healthcare professionals a friendly, personal service tailored to best suit your individual needs including:
• An excellent CV formatting service
• Assistance with obtaining your NMC registration
• Assistance with finding accommodation if you have to relocate
• Professional advice and expertise from a team with a wealth of clinical experience