A unique opportunity to work for a community-led organisation, in a small practice in Great Yarmouth. This practice is embracing general practice changes and offering an alternative approach to deliver traditional medicine. You will be working alongside GP and Advanced Nurse Practitioner colleagues on site with the support of care co-ordinators who are there to reduce your paperwork, in a truly flexible position to suit your needs. Family flexible hours and job shares available with real potential to progress. This practice boasts high achieving QOF scores as well as good CQC ratings.
Salary - £31,000 - £48,000 dependent on experience
Location - Great Yarmouth
The surgery -
* Community Led Organisation
* Working alongside permanent GPs and strong nursing team including another Advanced Nurse Practitioner
* Benefit from a culture of valuing and supporting staff.
* Excellent support team available both clinically and administratively
* Varied patient demographic
* High-performing QOF
* Look after their staff extremely well
Your role -
* 30 - 37.5 hours considered
* Some flexibility with regards to the rota
* Permanent employed position
* Clinically-based role; limited administration due to support functions in place
The benefits -
* Designated own consultant room
* £31,000 - £48,000+ FTE
* Indemnity fees paid
* Up to 33 days' annual leave + Bank Holidays
* All relevant interests supported and financially covered
* Sick pay and pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on [... Click Apply...].
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Advanced Nurse Practitioner & notice period.
Giant is a specialist recruitment consultancy placing high-level primary care staff into permanent roles with doctors surgeries across the UK.
We work with staff from GPs, Advanced Nurse Practitioners to Practice Nurses. We don´t operate in any other market so we understand primary care better than anyone else.