Read on if you're looking for a supportive practice that values its Advanced Nurse Practitioners and sees all levels of staff in the practice as equally important members of the team, based just outside Yeovil. You'll benefit from the support and insight from several extremely experienced support members and clinical experts, but also the balance that comes from a driven and innovative set of Partners including a forward-thinking Practice Manager. This is a flexible position that can work around family friendly hours so part time and job share considered.
Salary - £31,000 - £48,000 dependent on experience
Location - Sherborne area
The surgery -
* Purpose-built surgery with excellent facilities including Minor Surgery suite
* Circa 6,000 patients
* Working alongside 4 doctors
* Excellent support and administrative team
* Organised and well-run practice
Your role -
* To be part of a friendly team
* Full or Part Time
* Face-to-face consultations and telephone triage with our satisfied patients
* Supporting the GP's dealing with minor and chronic illnesses helping the practice to run efficiently
* Excellent patient demographic with a good level of autonomy given to the Advanced Practitioner
The benefits -
* Excellent salary and benefits package including Indemnity fees paid
* NHS pension
* 6 weeks annual leave
* Full Sick pay
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on [... Click Apply...].
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Advanced Nurse Practitioner & notice period.
Giant is a specialist recruitment consultancy placing high-level primary care staff into permanent roles with doctors surgeries across the UK.
We work with staff from GPs, Advanced Nurse Practitioners to Practice Nurses. We don´t operate in any other market so we understand primary care better than anyone else.