£15.00ph Nurse required in Henley In Arden, Warwickshire, full or part time hours available
Job Ref: CP11913
Full or Part Time
Dementia, Mental Health
£15.00 per hour
Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Henley In Arden, Warwickshire. My client offers Dementia & Mental Health care treatment to elderly groups. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days or nights, 36.00 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
The successful Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network
Staff Nurse Jobs - RGN / RMN / RNLD / Home Manager / Deputy Manager / Therapist / Clinical Lead
Health Recruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.