Staff Nurse required in Cardiff, £15.50ph
Job Ref: CP11360
Full & part time hours available
Starting at £15.50ph
Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Ongoing Training, Free Parking, Meals Subsidised, Comprehensive Induction, Child Care Vouchers and Great Career Development Opportunities
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Cardiff. My client offers dementia treatment to elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer £15.50ph with both full & part time hours available.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
The successful Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network
Staff Nurse Jobs - RGN / RMN / RNLD / Home Manager / Deputy Manager / Therapist / Clinical Lead
Health Recruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.