We currently have an opportunity for a Full Time RGN or RMN to join our team based at Canterbury House Care Home in Denbigshire, Rhyl to provide and supervise the delivery of high quality nursing care to residents in accordance with up to date, evidence-based professional practice and company policies. These positions are on a 24/7 rota so can include both days and nights.
Canterbury House provides nursing care for older people (65+) who are experiencing a form of dementia, such as Alzheimer's disease. We offer a range of facilities and services to ensure that residents and their families feel comfortable, safe and satisfied with both the service and the environment. Our accommodation provides a vibrant, colourful, tranquil and comfortable atmosphere. The nursing home is characterised by functional elegance and a warm, welcome, friendly staff.
- Undertake medication administration in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance and Embrace policies and procedures
- Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
- Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
- Ensure that individuals are safe-guarded in accordance with "No Secrets" legislation, Embrace policy and local safeguarding policy
- Promote and maintain a good working relationship with all external bodies and commissioners
- Ensure that the people we support are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
- Maintain a sound knowledge of Care Quality Commission (or equivalent) and all other regulatory standards
- Ensure individuals receive a nutritious balanced diet and adequate hydration in accordance with their plan of care
- Provide coaching, training and support to junior staff when applicable
- Salary £16.00 per hour
- NMC PIN reimbursed*
- Welcome Bonus*
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Child Care Vouchers
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- Cost of DBS / PVG Check
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Uniform provided
* Terms apply
- Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Valid NMC pin number
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS / PVG disclosure which will be completed upon successful application. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Embrace is a leading independent provider of health and social care in the UK. We provide residential, educational and supported living services which enable people to live as independently as possible.
If you are the kind of person that enjoys helping and supporting others then why not choose a rewarding career with Embrace?
Embrace is a leading health and social care provider with over 100 services throughout the UK. We employ over 6000 staff and as a recognised Investors in People employer, we provide our employees with a supportive environment where they can reach their true potential.
Choosing a career with us is not only a rewarding and fulfilling one, but you will also have the opportunity to work with some of the most dedicated people who will support you in your career development. All employees receive excellent training, accreditation, and real opportunities to progress.
We understand that what you earn and the benefits you receive have an enormous impact on your quality of life. As a company we're always competing to attract and retain the very best people, and as a result of this we continuously review the benefits and rewards we offer.