Location: Central London
Role: Practice Nurse, Full Time Permanent
Salary: Up to £40,000
Our client, leading healthcare provider, has a full time permanent opportunity for a Practice Nurse on site in Central London. You will be managing your own case load undertaking clinical assessments, venepuncture, vaccinations and health screening to include spirometry and audiometry (training can be provided). The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years practice nurse experience and be qualified to deliver travel health advice and immunisations. Experience of working in a commercial environment preferable but not essential.
To discuss this opportunity further please contact Sharon, Lesley, Simeon, Victoria or Daphne on [... Click Apply...].
Over half of our candidates say the reason they first contacted Cheviot Recruitment was either through word of mouth recommendation or because they'd been impressed by our reputation.
Our consultants spend time getting to know our candidates and their requirements - often building up relationships which span many years. We always have a very wide range of occupational heath roles available across the UK and we ensure our candidates are kept up to date with the latest vacancies, whether by phone, text, email alerts or via our website.
What we offer our candidates
- A wide range of occupational health job vacancies, many of which you won't find advertised elsewhere
- Permanent, temporary and ad hoc work
- Experienced, knowledgeable, friendly consultants
- Advice on writing your CV and interview techniques
- Job alerts by email, phone or text
- A full briefing before each interview including company information and a profile of the interviewer
- Client feedback at the earliest opportunity
- Occupational health study days - competitively priced courses covering various OH topics