Infection Prevention and Control Lead – Swindon - 35587.41 (FTE)
Our client, a leading provider of independent healthcare, is recruiting for an Infection Prevention and Control Lead to join their team of staff. This is a PART time role for 25 hours a week the salary is £35,587.41 Pro Rata. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Registered Nurse (or other profession e.g. Operating Department Practitioner)
• Teaching and assessing qualification e.g. ENB 998 (or equivalent)
• Specialist knowledge to a level defined for that hospital (see separate level guide sheet)
• A defined amount of time working in IPC as defined by the guide for the level required at that hospital
• Able to apply specialist knowledge to risk assessment and support appropriate controls
• Ability to provide leadership and development of all disciplines of staff
Duties of this role include:
• To ensure Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) is addressed in all areas of the hospital and reflected throughout all activity related to healthcare provision.
• To ensure infection prevention is taken into account in all new business, new build and refurbishment.
• To ensure compliance to the HCAI code (DH 2010) for CQC requirements in England and equivalent for hospitals in Scotland and Wales.
Salary & Benefits:
This client offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
Gym membership discount
Please send your CV or contact us directly for a confidential conversation.
Established in 2006 by Luc Fountain, Liberty Resourcing has grown year on year to become one of London’s leading recruitment firms.?With over 20 years’ experience in recruitment, and as one of the first to utilise the competency based interviewing process, Luc has established himself today as one of the leading names in recruitment.
Liberty resourcing delivers an unparalleled recruitment experience to all of our clients, business partners and candidates centered on providing innovative, comprehensive and valuable support.
Our team is fluent in English, French and Russian.