Registered General Nurse
Coventry, West Midlands, England
Experienced Registered General Nurse's are required for full or part time hours working in one of the largest acute teaching hospitals in the UK, comprising University Hospital in Coventry and the Hospital of St Cross in Rugby. These roles are available as on-going temporary positions.
Many areas to choose from including: surgical services, general medicine, cardiac care, stroke care, cancer care, elderly care, gynaecology, orthopaedic, genitourinary medicine and ophthalmology.
Team24 continues to focus on supplying the highest quality nurses into the healthcare industry. The successful candidates will be required to demonstrate the ability to work in a challenging and varied environment continuing to provide quality healthcare.
* Excellent people skills
* Good communication and observation
* Provide precise feedback and sound advice
* Must be a team player
* Passionate and committed to the role you play in the well being of patients
* Right to work in the UK
* Current NMC registration and proven experience as a Registered Nurse
* A minimum of 1 year's clinical experience
* Experience as a band 5 equivalent nurse
* Excellent pay rates
* Flexible working hours
* Full Induction given and free DBS check for registration ahead of work
* Training and development opportunities as part of a large private sector organisation
* Candidate loyalty scheme
Team24 are a leading nationwide healthcare agency, providing flexible temporary and permanent staffing solutions in medical recruitment. Our dedicated team work closely with both NHS and private clients to match the best candidates with the right jobs.
We also offer a "refer a friend" scheme where you are able to claim up to £300 per nurse you refer to us (Dependant on the grade of Nurse).
Get in contact for more information through our website or apply now!
Any application to this advert is to a job posted by Team24 part of Capita plc.
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 6 Oct 2016
Closes 4 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Ward nurse