A leading specialist private Cancer care and Oncology facility in the Borough of Merton currently has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse specialising in Oncology to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience working in a pioneering service that provides state of the art treatments and therapies to cancer patients, providing the best possible patient outcomes.
Applicants for this Oncology Staff Nurse post should meet the following criteria:
• Adult/General Nurse (RGN) with current NMC registration
• At least 2 years’ experience in an Oncology setting, demonstrating skills including cannulation and venepuncture, interpreting pathology results and chemotherapy administration
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and good customer/patient care skills
• Ideally you will have completed ENB 998 or a recognised teaching and mentoring qualification and will be able to teach one on one, to a group and work with and mentor students
• Demonstrable evidence of continuing professional development, having completed specialist post-registration studies in Oncology, ideally to diploma level
This is a full time position with a 37.5 hour working week that will involve both day and night shifts.
A competitive salary is offered ranging from £27,000 to £35,000 per annum depending on experience.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout Greater London, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.
SYK Recruitment Specialists have extensive recruitment experience within the Health and Social Care Sector. All consultants are trained to the highest of standards and we strive to make this an on-going process to adhere to customers and clients needs in order for you to benefit from our service.
We recruit professional individuals into the Health and Social Care field within the private sector. Our candidates range from newly Qualified Nurses to Directors.
We deal with independent and larger organisations nationwide. We're the SPECIALIST YOU KNOW you can trust.
We offer –
Interview techniques and preparation
We listen to what you want and need
We will look at your long term career goals
We will keep in touch to ensure you achieve your goals
We have an extensive portfolio of clients who work with the following service users –
Children & Families
Fostering & Adoption
Drug & Alcohol Services