Nurse required in Nottingham up to £15.00 per hour, Days & Nights available, Full or Part time hours.
Job Ref: ES13909
Hours: Days & Nights available: Full or part time hours
[... Click Apply...] Disability & Dementia
Salary:Up to £15.00 per hour
Desirable: Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
My client is a well-established care home with nursing, a GOOD' CQC rating, and a proven track record of providing outstanding general care to the elderly. Competitive salaries, excellent benefits package (see below) and a forward thinking team make the company among the best care providers to work for in the country.
Company benefits for the nurse role:
• Contributory Pension scheme
• Family Friendly Policies
• Childcare Vouchers
• Hardship/Welfare Fund
• Incentive Scheme
• Long Service Award
• Flexible Benefits (Overtime, Recommend a Friend payments, Free fruit monthly, Free corporate clothing)
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days or night shifts, flexible shift patterns available.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network
Nurse Jobs - RGN / RMN / RNLD / Home Manager / Deputy Manager / Therapist / Clinical Lead
Health Recruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.