Nurse Practitioner, near Nelson
Salary: Dependent upon Experience and Negotiable
25 hours per week - flexible for the right candidate
5 weeks Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
Chase Medical is recruiting for an experienced and dedicated Nurse Practitioner to join a forward thinking Group Practice close to the Nelson area of Lancashire. The centre requires a dedicated GP experienced Nurse Practitioner who is looking to move the centre forward in its ongoing expansion. The role is suited to a friendly, approachable and genuinely dedicated Nurse looking to make their mark on an already well established Surgery.
The centre is offering the below:
* NHS Pension (optional)
* 5 Weeks Annual Leave + BH
* Part-Time hours available (flexible hours if needed)
* Excellent (and negotiable) Salary
* CPD Prospects
* Indemnity included
* NMC Registration
* Experience within a GP Centre
* Positive and motivated attitude
* Dedication to Nursing with a progressive attitude
* The ability to work autonomously
We are a specialist primary care agency that works WITH our candidates (and Clients) to ensure the very best fit when it comes to their permanent placements. We are dedicated to our staff and truly listen to what they want. Helping you find the perfect role for you is what we're here for and what our strong reputation is built on.
We also offer our Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses flexible Locum work in their locality, paying our Nurse Practitioners between £35 and £60 per hour (including holiday pay).
Then call Sarah at Head office on [... Click Apply...]or email your CV to her at [... Click Apply...]
Job Reference: SC-AP-NELS
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.