Practice Nurse, Nottinghamshire - Flexible and Excellent Salary
Part time or full time - flexible/negotiable (can offer less for the correct candidate)
6 weeks Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
Chase Medical is recruiting for an experienced Practice Nurse to join a busy and thriving Group Practice in a desirable location within Nottinghamshire. The centre requires a dedicated and experienced Practice Nurse who is looking to take the step into a Lead Practice Nurse role. The vacancy is suited to a friendly, approachable and genuinely dedicated Nurse looking to make their mark on an already renowned Surgery in the area, taking on the mentorship of junior staff.
The centre is offering the below:
* NHS Pension (optional) and inclusion to Group Indemnity
* 6 Weeks Annual Leave + Band Holiday
* Working hours flexible around YOU!
* Excellent (and negotiable) Salary
* CPD Prospects - training and progression is part of this excellent package
* On-site Parking
* NMC Registration
* Experience with Chronic Disease Management
* Positive and motivated attitude
* Dedication to Nursing with a progressive attitude
We are a specialist primary care agency that works WITH our candidates (and Clients) to ensure the very best fit when it comes to their permanent placements. We are dedicated to our staff and truly listen to what they want. Helping you find the perfect role for you is what we're here for and what our strong reputation is built on.
We also offer our Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners flexible Locum work in their locality, paying our Practice Nurses between £25 and £42 per hour (including holiday pay).
Then call Sarah at Head office on [... Click Apply...]or email your CV to her at [... Click Apply...]
Job Reference: SC-LPN-NOTT
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.