JOB TITLE: Clinical Lead
RESPONSIBLE TO: Home Manager
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Nursing Staff
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Regional Director
Care UK’s Values
• Every one of us makes a difference
• Customers are at the heart of everything we do
• Together we make things better
To provide leadership for the nursing and care staff and support the development and delivery of consistently high quality clinical and care services for residents with complex health and social care needs.
• Comply with the clinical governance framework and all activities related to it. This includes participation in the clinical audit programme
• Provide leadership and support for clinical and care staff and act as an champion for residents safety and dignity.
• To maintain skills and knowledge and ensure that care is delivered according to latest guidelines and best practice evidence available.
• Develop monitoring and reporting systems which promote the delivery of safe, effective and high quality services.
• Ensure that clear and accurate records and communication systems relating to clinical and care delivery are maintained and effectively used by staff.
• Act as a role model for good clinical and care governance practice.
At Care UK, everything we do is about putting people first.
Find out more, and you'll soon see why we've achieved immense success in the rapidly changing health and social care sector. And you'll find that, because we're growing all the time, you'll have more opportunities to build your career.
Whatever area you work in, we've got a lot to offer you.
What We Offer You
Ask any one of our people what sets us apart, and they're likely to mention the training we offer. Which is something we're hugely proud of. Of course, the exact details vary between our separate divisions, and even within them - but the underlying ethos is the same across the board.
Firstly, we're totally committed to helping you do a good job - and giving you all the skills, knowledge and training you need to perform it to the best of your abilities. Whether you're a care worker, an HR manager or a consultant, we'll make sure you're equipped to excel. And with regular refresher courses on offer, we'll see to it that you're constantly up-to-date with best practice, new thinking and emerging techniques in your field as much as possible.
But that's just the start. As well as empowering you to do a great job, we'll make sure you've got our support to progress in your career. Of course, if you're happy where you are, we'll make sure you stay that way. But if you're ambitious to move up to the next level and beyond, there's no better place to work than Care UK.
As any number of our team members will tell you from personal experience, we're passionate about growing people internally. So if you've got the proactive approach, determination and enthusiasm we're looking for, there's often no limit to how high you could rise with us.
Because we appreciate what you do and respect your contribution to our success, we'll reward you with excellent benefits. Obviously, these will reflect the level you're at and the job you're doing - but all our people enjoy the work-life balance we offer, a friendly team environment and much, much more. Above all, you'll have the satisfaction of knowing you're with an employer who really cares about you.
Our working population is as diverse as the people using our service and, as such, we welcome applications from every part of society.