Clinical Lead - Mill View
East Grinstead, West Sussex, England
JOB TITLE: Clinical Lead
RESPONSIBLE TO: Home Manager
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Nursing Staff
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Regional Director
Care UK’s Values
• Every one of us makes a difference
• Customers are at the heart of everything we do
• Together we make things better
To provide leadership for the nursing and care staff and support the development and delivery of consistently high quality clinical and care services for residents with complex health and social care needs.
• Comply with the clinical governance framework and all activities related to it. This includes participation in the clinical audit programme
• Provide leadership and support for clinical and care staff and act as an champion for residents safety and dignity.
• To maintain skills and knowledge and ensure that care is delivered according to latest guidelines and best practice evidence available.
• Develop monitoring and reporting systems which promote the delivery of safe, effective and high quality services.
• Ensure that clear and accurate records and communication systems relating to clinical and care delivery are maintained and effectively used by staff.
• Act as a role model for good clinical and care governance practice.
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 5 Oct 2016
Closes 5 Jan 2017
Ref: CL - Mill View
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd