** Opportunity for a nurse to move into Occupational Health Nursing **
Occupational Health Nurse / Registered General Nurse
Based from West Bromwich area
**Peripatetic role - travelling to various clients sites in West midlands**
£27500 to £28100
Plus an excellent benefit package!
* This is a great opportunity for an experienced RGN to move into Occupational Health.
* Working for an established OH provider based in the Midlands. You will join a large team comprising of OH Physicians, Physiotherapists, business development managers, OHA's and nurses.
* Providing Occupational Health surveillance and screening to various clients working in a mixture of different industry sectors. Duties will include Audiometry, Respiratory health, Hand Arm Vibration assessments, fitness to task medicals, Health promotion and other tasks.
* Travel to clients sites is paid at 45p per mile.
* On occasion where overnight stays are required for clients off patch an overnight stay allowance is paid along with meals and suitable accommodation.
* Full training on all equipment is given along with a 3 week induction course.
* Ongoing Monthly training on the latest OH legislation.
* An opportunity not to be missed!
* NMC registered RGN.
* Confident and professional.
* IT literate and a strong communicator.
* Keen to develop a career in OH skills and attend further training.
* Comfortable to travel to various client sites.
* Pension scheme
* Attendance bonus
* Potential future opportunity to gain OH qualification
* Continuous OH training offered
* Expenses paid for travel and any overnight stays
* Generous annual leave allowance