Senior Ward Nurse
£30,000 - £32,000
Central London - Zone 1
Medical and Nursing
Key responsibilities of the role:
To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures as a skilled member of the nursing team. Promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
To assist the Ward Sister in their management of clinical departments and to provide effective leadership and management in their absence.
Skills & Experience
- 18 months - 2 years post qualification experience
- Up to date sound clinical surgical knowledge.
- Good verbal / written communication skills
- Awareness of legislative requirements with regard to H&S
- Sound knowledge of Infection control policy and procedures.
Qualifications / Experience
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse Desirable Qualifications
- Expereince of nursing in the private sector
- Ideally some experience in cosmetic surgery but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, without supervision
If you are interested in applying for this position please send you most up to date CV to [... Click Apply...] or call Steve on [... Click Apply...]
Keywords: registered nurse, Senior ward nurse, London, medical and nursing, RGN, ward nurse, Outpatients, adult nurse, Day Ward / Outpatients Nurse, day ward, cosmetic surgery, senior nurse
Eclypse Recruitment specialise in the placement of permanent or contract candidates within the social and healthcare industry. We are successful in what we do and as well as always staying professional we aim to beat our competitors.
We provide an honest yet professional approach to our clients and candidates alike. We believe honesty is the best policy and as an agency we support our client and candidate needs.
Our healthcare consultants are all experienced within the industry and are available at your convenience if not within the office hours then out of hours a specialised consultant is always on hand to take your call which is important to us.
Listed below are examples of the candidates we successfully recruit:
Care/ Unit Managers
Senior/ Care Assistants
We provide to a number of private and large corporate care homes as well as independently owned nurseries throughout the UK, Scotland and Ireland.