Senior Endoscopy Nurse
£28,000 - £30,000
Medical and Nursing
As a Senior Endoscopy Nurse you will be expected to act as a support to the Endoscopy Manager and Lead Nurse to ensure the effective management of the day to day activities within admissions, the procedure room and recovery area of the endoscopy unit.
Key duties will include:
- Taking responsibility for supporting the team with delivering a high standard of evidence based care reflecting current clinical practice
- Responsibility for assisting in the delivering and maintaining of clinical governance initiatives
- Taking responsibility for the safety of the patients attending the unit for treatment in the absence of the Endoscopy Lead
- Being responsible for the correct procedures and protocols regarding the use of controlled drugs within the endoscopy unit
Skills & Experience
- Substantial experience working within an endoscopy setting
- Extensive post registration experience
- Knowledge of GI diagnosis, treatment and health education
- Experience of leading a team
- NMC registered Nurse Level 1
- An endoscopy qualification
- ENB998 / C&G
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Steve on [... Click Apply...]or email your most up to date CV [... Click Apply...]
Keywords: Endoscopy Nurse, Registered nurse, medical and nursing, Bristol, Avon, day surgery, pre-assessment, post-operative, theatre nurse, lead nurse, senior nurse, senior endoscopy nurse
Eclypse Recruitment specialise in the placement of permanent or contract candidates within the social and healthcare industry. We are successful in what we do and as well as always staying professional we aim to beat our competitors.
We provide an honest yet professional approach to our clients and candidates alike. We believe honesty is the best policy and as an agency we support our client and candidate needs.
Our healthcare consultants are all experienced within the industry and are available at your convenience if not within the office hours then out of hours a specialised consultant is always on hand to take your call which is important to us.
Listed below are examples of the candidates we successfully recruit:
Care/ Unit Managers
Senior/ Care Assistants
We provide to a number of private and large corporate care homes as well as independently owned nurseries throughout the UK, Scotland and Ireland.