Nurse Practitioner, Kingston - South East London, Permanent With Excellent Benefits!
This is an exciting opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to join a high-achieving GP Surgery in Kingston. Offering up to full time hours (flexible) and a highly competitive salary, this is a great opportunity that we expect to be extremely popular. Boasting impressive patient testimonials and taking pride in their forward thinking approach to health care, you will be working alongside a friendly clinical team that are always on hand to offer support and guidance if required.
* Flexible hours - up to full time!
* Competitive salary - open to negotiation (circa band 8a/8b)
* 5-6 weeks annual leave PLUS bank holidays
* Medical indemnity
* Ongoing support and training opportunities
* Forward thinking team
Interviews are being offered now so apply today to avoid any disappointment.
Looking For Locum Instead?
We are currently receiving a high volume of locum work in this area so if you would like complete flexibility with your working hours whilst earning an excellent rate of pay then contact us today. As a Nurse Practitioner you can earn £35-£60 per hour (including holiday pay) and there are no minimum hours to work!
How To Apply
Simply send your most recent CV to [... Click Apply...]hase-medical and quote reference AC-NP-CH. Or you can call Annabel on [... Click Apply...]and she will provide you with more information about the role and how to move forward with your application.
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.