GB Care are working with Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Lead Children’s Nurse - 8 Month Fixed Term Contract to join their team of staff in the Wards department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. This is a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Dual registration desirable but not essential
• Essential ENB 998, Mentorship or equivalent
• Post registration experience
• Motivated, enthusiastic and an excellent communicator.
• Evidence of continuing professional development.
Duties of this role include:
• To provide a service for the management and care of paediatric patients. The post holder will provide assessment, evaluation and implementation of individual needs in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team.
• The post holder will act as the link in co-ordinating care services for paediatric patients throughout the hospital to ensure a seamless care approach, providing specialist cover for regular paediatric surgical lists and occasionally to cover individual paediatric patients at other times.
• The post holders practice should be developed to an advanced level where all aspects of care and management can directly or indirectly be influenced.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
Our client offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
• BMI Healthcare Scheme
• Dental Plan
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days’ holiday per annum
• Gym membership discount
Contact Sarah Brearley [... Click Apply...][... Click Apply...]
One of the fastest growing social care recruitment consultancies in the UK
As the healthcare industry is strongly regulated, it's important to use recruiters who truly understand the requirements of working within it.
The team at GB Care specialises in recruitment for healthcare and social care jobs. Our professional recruiters have decades of expertise in filling both clinical and back-of-house (head office) roles within independent hospitals (including forensic hospitals and low/medium/high security hospitals) care homes, supported living and community intervention environments.