Chase Medical has opportunities for Nurse Practitioners in Birmingham at pay rates of £35 - £60 per hour (Inc. holiday pay).
Locum work has a whole host of benefits, and with Chase Medical, these include:
* Excellent pay rates - £35 - £60 per hour (Inc. holiday pay)
* Boost your CPD
* Fit shifts around your permanent role
* Book shifts months in advance
* Local and flexible shifts
Our agency service is fully flexible - Just let us know the shifts you want to work and we book them for you!
Chase Medical is a friendly and efficient primary care agency who provide a high volume of fully flexible shifts to local Nurse Practitioners. Working with Chase will allow you exclusive access to the full list of locum shifts available nationwide on our bank, as well as the opportunity to boost your CPD by working in different settings. There is no minimum hourly requirement, so you are free to choose the hours that suit you. The application is quick and easy, so why not join up today?
We also have a number of permanent opportunities, as well as a high volume of shifts for Practice Nurses with rates of £25 - £42 per hour (Including holiday pay).
We run a great referral scheme - For every successful referral, you can receive a £50 reward. If you know any Practice Nurses or Nurse Practitioners who may be interested in our opportunities, let us know today!
Shifts are available in the coming weeks, so get in touch ASAP!
All you need to do is contact us on: [... Click Apply...]and ask for Olivia. Alternatively forward your most recent CV to [... Click Apply...] to get started!
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.