Are you looking for a change of direction to your career? Do you want a job that is challenging and fulfilling where no two days are the same? If so we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Occupational Therapist.
Primary Care People are seeking a band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within the community/ mobility equipment industry in Oxfordshire.
To be considered for this post you must have:
- A BSc degree in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- Previous experience of working as a Therapist at AFC Band 6 level or equivalent
- Experience of working with adults and older people with complex needs
- Specialist knowledge of equipment
- Experience of managing a caseload
- Experience of Occupational Therapy assessment and intervention including moving and handling assessments
- Experience of working with a range of partner organisations particularly domiciliary care agencies
- Current HCPC /professional registration
- Current UK driving licence is essential
This is a permanent position working full-time (8:30 – 16:30) and the salary on offer is between £26,302 - £35,225 in line with the NHS Agenda for Change salary scale.
To apply for this great opportunity or to receive further information, please email your CV or call [... Click Apply...]to speak to myself, Lauren.
Primary Care People aims to be the number one provider of GPs and Nurse practitioners in the UK. We are focused on innovation and continuous improvement as key drivers to achieve this goal. Our high level of customer service and professionalism is also second to none.
We are working hard to build our reputation in the industry. This is evident in the high calibre candidates we provide and the way in which we conduct business. Our dedication to compliance, governance and above all patient safety sets us apart from our competitors.
This commitment is the reason our clients trust us to find the right locum GP or Nurse to meet their patient care needs. It is a responsibility we do not take lightly. Primary Care People is passionate about raising the standards in Primary Care recruitment.
Our experienced recruitment team are very enthusiastic about what they do and put in long hours to get our clients and candidates the best rates possible. They also work hard to build our ever-growing database of locum doctors and nurses of varying grades and specialities to meet the requirements of our clients.