We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Staff Nurse to join our client's busy team at their Specialist Low/Medium Secure Forensic Nursing Facility. The facility is located in peaceful, wooded surroundings just outside the small town of Thatcham, Berkshire .
This is a full-time post but we are also interested in applicants looking for a part-time hours opportunity.
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner; our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our Mental Health care clients.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
Our client is a leading provider of independent mental health care in the UK; dedicated to patients' health and wellbeing, offering a high standard of services, inspiring innovation, and providing programmes that are individually tailored to patients' specific needs.
This facility provides personalised care for males with complex care needs, some of whom may have histories of offending. Successful candidates will empower patients to have a bigger voice in their own care, enabling them to move to less restrictive care and greater independence as appropriate.
Person Requirements :
Registered Mental Health Nurse with full NMC registration (not requiring a period of supervised placement).
Ideally a minimum of six months' relevant post-registration experience; however, motivated and articulate graduates with appropriate clinical placement experience may be considered.
In addition to the salary and excellent working conditions, the benefits of working for this company include:
- Company pension; including optional SMART/Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme.
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays.
- A range of additional benefits using the salary sacrifice scheme , including Childcare Vouchers and reduced tax and NI on a car/bicycle, resulting in an overall increase in your take-home pay.
- A range of high street/online vouchers and gift cards.
To view a summary of Medic International's Mental Health vacancies please click HERE .
If this job is not for you, please remember we offfer a generous Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
Medic International is a leading international staffing consultancy, offering a bespoke recruitment and placement service to nurses and other healthcare professionals seeking employment in the United Kingdom.
We work with the NHS and many UK Private Hospitals and have a wide range of vacancies from Staff Nurse through to Ward Manager, Theatre Manager and even Director of Nursing vacancies.
Currently we have opportunities in the following specialities:
• Theatre Scrub, Anaesthetics, Recovery and Endoscopy
• Critical Care/ITU
• Paediatric Wards & PICU
• Acute Surgical & Medical Wards
• Primary Care
• Mental Health
• Learning Disabilities
We offer our healthcare professionals a friendly, personal service tailored to best suit your individual needs including:
• An excellent CV formatting service
• Assistance with obtaining your NMC registration
• Assistance with finding accommodation if you have to relocate
• Professional advice and expertise from a team with a wealth of clinical experience