Nurse Practitioner, Yeovil
Role: Nurse Practitioner
Salary: DOE £40,028-£57,640 pa (band 8a-8b) plus overtime
Hours: Part time including weekends
Annual Leave: 25 days
This friendly centre is looking for a new Nurse Practitioner to add to their fantastic team, to support their expanding team in the running of the Walk in Service. The centre is looking for the right candidate who can offer flexible availability to cover occasional out of hour's weekend shifts which offers flexibility in your work and personal life as well as the opportunity for overtime.
This post is perfect for someone looking to work around study plans or other work commitments.
The centre boasts an excellent central location in the traditional market town of Yeovil which is a highly desirable area for work and play.
The ideal Nurse will be a professional and confident Nurse who is ideally from a Primary Care background however Nurses from an emergency background will be considered.
How to apply
Call [... Click Apply...]and ask to speak with Sarah. Or alternatively, email you CV over to [... Click Apply...]
Looking for locum work, or something to fill the gap while you secure a permanent position?
* We have locum work available nationwide! Our rates for a Nurse Practitioner are £35 to £60 per hour, including holiday pay.
* We also have work throughout the UK for Practice Nurses and Community staff.
* Our shifts are available to book up to 12 months in advance and are entirely flexible to fit around your lifestyle.
Chase Medical is a specialist recruitment agency; we provide locum, contract and permanent work for Primary Care and Community staff throughout the country!
We have many similar roles available locally and work with over 20% of all GP Practices in the UK, so you can be sure we have something suitable for YOU!
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.