Permanent, FT - 37.5 hrs
£35,000-£49,000 Are you a nurse looking for a new role & a chance to get your career on the right path? Let TTM Healthcare point you in the right direction with this exciting opportunity…. Client Information:
Our client is one of the oldest Hospitals, located in the heart of London, specialising in Medical and Surgical care. They have several units spanned across two prestigious areas of London focused on providing world-class treatment to their patients. They have an expansive team of over 300 consultants who are supported by expertly qualified nurses offering care in various specialities including: Diagnostic & Radiology services, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Cardiology, Cosmetic, Dialysis & Endoscopy. This is a 250 bedded hospital with 17 Theatres, and Endoscopy unit, Radiology unit and Dialysis unit.Opportunities:
We are currently looking to recruit a Sister/Charge Nurse to join The General Surgery-Gynaecology department of the hospital. They are ideally looking for nurses with 3+ years post-graduation experience and who has experience of working within gynaecology.
The hospital iself has 250 beds, 12 theatre and endoscopy suite and a large ICU department. To be considered for this role you would have:
- Registered General Nursing Degree
- NMC Registration
- Minimum of 3 years post-graduation experience
- Experience of working within gynaecology department preferable
- Be a good team player who can adapt easily to different situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
Additional benefits for working for the company would include:
- Keep up to date with advances in Nursing Practices and comply with NMC guidelines
- Previous experience of managing a department
- Working towards mentorships course ideally
- Be up to date on current issues within gynaecology
- Phlebotomy, Cannulation and experience of managing clients requiring epidural analgesia
- Adopt a holistic approach to patients
- Work in accordance with Clinical Governance and COSHH guidelines
- To ensure confidentiality is adhered to at all times
- Healthcare Plan
- Ticket loans
- Accommodation Assistance
- Continued Training and Career Progression
To fulfil your dream of working in for a company that truly appreciate you please call Clara on [... Click Apply...]or email your CV asap.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
TTM Recruitment was set up in 2002 to recruit, relocate and induct Social Care and Allied Health Professionals from all over the Globe. With 3 regional offices in Ireland and partners all over the globe, we manage some of the most important projects for Government Health and Social Care providers. Since 2002 TTM have recruited 1000s healthcare professionals to work in Ireland, the UK, Canada, Europe, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and various other countries.
TTM is the recognised and exclusive vendor to some of the largest Councils and Health & Social Care Service providers. Our mission statement, 'we can take you further', identifies that we can provide solutions for our customers and we take our candidates further than any other provider. We have established a partnership with a leading recruitment agency in Australia
Our Project Managers and Consultants are among the best in the industry and provide a professional service with a friendly and reassuring manner. If you need a provider that focuses on recruiting and retaining the best talent, or, if you are looking for an agency to represent you to more employers in more countries, then contact us today.
TTM - small enough to care, big enough to help.
TTM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer.