Modern, Bright and Homely nursing home, looking for a Clinical Lead (RGN/RMN). With excellent support and training provided, as well as a competitive salary of £17.50/hr, plus a generous bonus scheme
Job Ref: MJ15826
Position: Clinical Lead
Care: Dementia, Residential, Respite, General Nursing
Desirable: Experience in a senior clinical position
Are you an experienced Nurse (RGN/RMN), with some management experience, looking to work for a luxury care company that can provide you with the support and training needed to have a successful career?
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within a beautiful nursing home in Lightwater, Surrey. With Care Homes throughout the UK, my client is one of the country's biggest care provider for the Elderly. The standard in the homes are extremely high, and the successful candidate will have a real passion for providing the very highest levels of care.
The home itself is newly refurbished, with modern facilities, yet also bright and homely. It is in a converted beautiful, large house, with landscaped gardens, and well kept grounds.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. You will be responsible for all the clinical aspects of the home. The successful Clinical Lead will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Day shifts, and pay in the region of £17.50/hr.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Clinical Lead role:
• Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
• Recruiting new staff members
• Management of all staff
• Supernumerary hours allocated
• Ongoing development and training of nursing team
• Monitoring patient care across the home
Company benefits for the Clinical Lead role:
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Generous bonus scheme, including a possible welcome bonus
The successful Clinical Lead should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about Elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network
HRN is an equal opportunities employer
Staff Nurse Jobs - RGN / RMN / RNLD / Home Manager / Deputy Manager / Therapist / Clinical Lead
Health Recruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.