Senior Staff Nurse required in Worthing, West Sussex in a specialist brain injury rehabilitation setting, up to £17/hr, Days/Nights, 36-48 hours p/w
Job Ref: JB13622
Position: Senior Staff Nurse
Hours: Days / Nights - 36 Hours per week
Groups: Adults, Elderly
Care: Head / Brain Injuries, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Rehabilitation
Salary:up to £17/hr
Desirable: Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
My client requires a dedicated Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) to work within aa charity which provides care for those who have brain injury or physical disabilities and require rehabilitation. Based in Worthing,West Sussex. This is a fantastic environment working with an interesting client group.
If you have fantastic clinical skills and are wanting a new and exciting challenge then this position is for you. Previous experience with caring for those with brain injuries or physical disabilities is beneficial but not essential.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Pension with matching rate
• Life insurance benefits
• 5 weeks of Annual Leave and Sick pay
• + More benefits when probation period is over
The successful Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network
Staff Nurse Jobs - RGN / RMN / RNLD / Home Manager / Deputy Manager / Therapist / Clinical Lead
Health Recruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.