This facility is a unique independent hospital located in the heart of Central London. The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients. They cover a broad range of specialities ranging across Surgical, Medical, Imaging, Theatre and Critical Care units. This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is seeking a motivated and proficient Senior Theatre Practitioner to join their team of staff. The successful candidate will possess specific Endoscopic experience from a UK NHS or acute private hospital.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- RN - 1ST level Registration
- ODP Level 3 NVQ
- ODA 752
- ENB 176/182/183 or equivalent
- Diploma in Peri-Operative Practice or equivalent experience
- Accredited Teaching Certificate or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 4 years post registration experience in the operating theatres.
- Specific experience in the relevant speciality.
- Evidence of Resource Management
- Knowledge of Contemporary Peri-Operative issues.
- Evidence of continual professional and personal development.
- The ability to work independently.
- Liaise confidently and effectively with other disciplines.
- Organisational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to be flexible and meet the changing needs of the service.
- Commitment to a high quality service.
- Self-motivation and ability to motivate others.
- Good time management.
- Good oral and written communication skills
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
Cavendish Professionals is a highly respected recruitment consultancy with the energy, enthusiasm, expertise and professionalism to offer extensive job vacancies in the Healthcare sector in the UK and Internationally.
Cavendish Professionals is an independent, family-run business, with a team of personable consultants whose aim is to get to know you better. We believe that this considered approach is the best way to ensure we find you a role that perfectly matches your career ambitions.
We’re proud to have been taking this approach for over 30 years and have helped hundreds of Healthcare workers to find their perfect role ranging from Nursing and Allied Health Professionals to Doctors and Hospital Executives, to mention a few
We’d love the opportunity to help you find your next job and to make sure it’s the Perfect Fit for you. There’s nothing better than knowing that we’ve helped someone make a stunning career move – or perhaps simply achieve the long-held dream of living and working abroad.