Nurse Practitioner - Leeds
Nurse Practitioner salary £ 35- £60 an hour. Flexibility. Boost your income and CPD. Regular locum shifts available for Nurse Practitioner. Work- life balance. Book shifts up to 12 months in advance.
Looking to increase your CPD? Interested in taking on a few extra hours? Would you like to have a little bit of challenge or change your surroundings?
We offer weekday shifts for a Nurse Practitioner in Leeds. It is a fantastic way to boost your income, due to our great rates, enhance your CPD by experiencing new surroundings and dealing with wider range of patients.
All of our work is completely flexible around your existing commitments, with shifts available to book up to 12 months in advance! So why not take this amazing opportunity for Nurse Practitioner to organise work around your free time and not the other way around?
* Competitive Salary - £35-60 an hour (including holiday pay)
* No minimum hours - take a full control of the hours you work!
* Improve your work-life balance
* Access to exclusive shifts in Leeds
* Quick and no hassle application process
* Increase your job security - having a backup is always beneficial!
* Independent Prescribing
* Experience in Primary Care Settings
We are a specialist Primary Care Nursing agency providing locum, contract and permanent work opportunities for Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and Community Nurses across the UK.
Gain exclusive access to large volumes of local work by simply registering with us for free!
Chase Medical works with over 25% of practices Nationwide, therefore we have a great amount of shifts available to suit any of your requirements and preferences!
For more information, visit our website: [... Click Apply...]
Help your colleague to enhance his/her career by referring them to us and for your chance to earn £50. Simply call Julia on [... Click Apply...]or visit our website: [... Click Apply...]
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.