Staff Nurse required in London , up to £16.30/hr, Days/Nights, 36-40 hours p/w
Job Ref: JB13055
Position: Staff Nurse
Hours: Days / Nights - 40 Hours per week
Salary:up to £16.30/hr
Desirable: Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Staff Nurse wanting to develop their career. There is excellent training and progression opportunities.
If you are highly motivated and passionate about providing a high level of nursing care.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
- Providing a high level of care to our residents ensuring their wellbeing
- Accurately recording observations in accordance with the resident's conditions,
- Administering Medications
- Carrying out risk assessments,
- Identifying and managing residents nursing needs,
- Care planning,
- Monitoring care delivery
- Assisting our residents as necessary.
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
- Competitive Salary
- Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
- Industry Recognised Training: Including ongoing professional development
- Progression Opportunities
- Free Uniform
- Food available, including Hot Meals, Fruit and filtered water
- Comfortable Staff Room
The successful Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network
Staff Nurse Jobs - RGN / RMN / RNLD / Home Manager / Deputy Manager / Therapist / Clinical Lead
Health Recruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.