Nurse required in Northwich, up to £16.50 per hour, days or nights, full and part time hours available
Job Ref: ES14842
Hours: Days & Nights available: Full or part time hours
Care: General nursing and residential
Salary:Up to £16.50 per hour
Desirable: Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
A dedicated and honest nurse is required to work within a well established, purpose built nursing home in Northwich, Cheshire. My client offers general nursing care treatment to those aged 55+.
Company benefits for the nurse role:
- Welcome bonus
- Relocation package
- Ongoing training
- Long term service bonus
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful nurse must be able to demonstrate fantastic leadership skills as well as have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Skills and responsibilities for the nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network
HRN is an equal opportunities employer.
Nurse Jobs - RGN / RMN / RNLD / Home Manager / Deputy Manager / Therapist / Clinical Lead
Health Recruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.