We are seeking a committed and experienced Charge Nurse to join our client's Recovery & Rehabilitation team at their Mental Health Unit. This facility is based in the elegant rural community of Ticehurst, East Sussex , close to the High Weald .
This is a full-time post but our client is open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity; however, fixed hours cannot be assured.
Our client is a major provider of UK independent mental health care; dedicated to patients' health and wellbeing, offering a high standard of services, inspiring innovation, and providing programmes that are individually tailored to patients' specific needs.
The Charge Nurse will work closely with longer-term mental health patients, helping them to maximise quality of life and develop new skills which could support a return to the community.
The successful candidate will co-ordinate a small team, develop an accrediation programme, monitor Quality Goals and deputise for the Ward Manager where required.
Registered Mental Health Nurse with (or eligible for) full registration with the NMC .
At least four years' Mental Health experience, with a broad working knowledge of long-term Mental Health.
A strong understanding of CQC guidelines and legislation.
Dynamic, confident leadership skills, with the ability to communicate effectively.
In addition to the salary and excellent working conditions, the benefits of working for this company include:
- Company pension; including optional SMART/Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme.
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- A range of additional benefits using the salary sacrifice scheme , including Childcare Vouchers and reduced tax and NI on a car/bicycle, resulting in an overall increase in your take-home pay.
- A range of high street/online vouchers and gift cards.
- Enhanced Maternity pay inline with NHS.
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner; our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our Mental Health care clients.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
To view a summary of Medic Mental Health vacancies please click HERE .
If this job is not for you, please remember we offer a generous Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
Medic International is a leading international staffing consultancy, offering a bespoke recruitment and placement service to nurses and other healthcare professionals seeking employment in the United Kingdom.
We work with the NHS and many UK Private Hospitals and have a wide range of vacancies from Staff Nurse through to Ward Manager, Theatre Manager and even Director of Nursing vacancies.
Currently we have opportunities in the following specialities:
• Theatre Scrub, Anaesthetics, Recovery and Endoscopy
• Critical Care/ITU
• Paediatric Wards & PICU
• Acute Surgical & Medical Wards
• Primary Care
• Mental Health
• Learning Disabilities
We offer our healthcare professionals a friendly, personal service tailored to best suit your individual needs including:
• An excellent CV formatting service
• Assistance with obtaining your NMC registration
• Assistance with finding accommodation if you have to relocate
• Professional advice and expertise from a team with a wealth of clinical experience