Director of Clinical Services - £40k
Our client, a leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, is looking to appoint a Director of Clinical Services to join their team of staff in the senior management department.
The role offered is a very diverse position and combines clinical aspects of overseeing all clinical departments (Ward, Outpatients, Theatre, Physiotherapy) with clinical governance and commercial involvement in the strategy for the business.
The hospital sees private and NHS patients for elective surgery, and has a long serving and loyal workforce. There is free on site parking, a subsidised restaurant, elegant offices and company pension scheme to name but a few benefits.
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by a registered qualification with the NMC, HCPC or GPC.
• Experienced in acute clinical services and delivery of acute care
• Registered Nurse Level 1 or Registered practitioner / Diploma / relevant Health Speciality Degree
• Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice
• Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability and HCPC Standards of proficiency and the HCPC / GPC Standards of Conduct, performance and ethics.
Duties of this role include:
• Responsible for providing clinical direction and strong professional leadership to all Nursing and Clinical staff within the hospital.
• To lead and drive the delivery of excellent clinical standards of care, driving a culture of safety, clinical effectiveness and continuous improvement for the patient experience.
• The role is responsible for development, motivation and performance of all clinical staff, ensuring the achievement of CQC Standards as required for clinical services.
This client offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
• Healthcare Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
• Gym membership discount
Please send your CV or contact directly for further information
Established in 2006 by Luc Fountain, Liberty Resourcing has grown year on year to become one of London’s leading recruitment firms.?With over 20 years’ experience in recruitment, and as one of the first to utilise the competency based interviewing process, Luc has established himself today as one of the leading names in recruitment.
Liberty resourcing delivers an unparalleled recruitment experience to all of our clients, business partners and candidates centered on providing innovative, comprehensive and valuable support.
Our team is fluent in English, French and Russian.