Clinical Services Manager - Theatre – High Wycombe - £45k
Our client, a leading provider of private healthcare, is looking to recruit a Theatre Manager to join their team of staff in theatre department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
• Relevant post-registration Theatre/Anaesthetic qualification
• Evidence of CPD e.g. BSc or Masters
• Expert knowledge of clinical practice
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to manage, motivate, support, develop and lead the department
Duties of this role include:
• Undertake and delegate the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department while coordinating the management of the theatre team
• Provide quality planned care for patients during their perioperative phase of care by ensuring all Departmental Team members deliver quality patient care, being achieved within the available resources and agreed departmental budget.
• Provide appropriate clinical and managerial leadership throughout the department.
• Maximise theatre utilisation, Consultant compliance and maintain clinical standards
• Deputise for colleagues as appropriate
The client offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
• Healthcare Scheme
• Dental Plan
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
• Gym membership discount
Please send your CV of contact me directly for more information
Established in 2006 by Luc Fountain, Liberty Resourcing has grown year on year to become one of London’s leading recruitment firms.?With over 20 years’ experience in recruitment, and as one of the first to utilise the competency based interviewing process, Luc has established himself today as one of the leading names in recruitment.
Liberty resourcing delivers an unparalleled recruitment experience to all of our clients, business partners and candidates centered on providing innovative, comprehensive and valuable support.
Our team is fluent in English, French and Russian.