My client is currently looking to recruit a Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) to join their team in a private hospitial.
I'm currently seeking experienced nurses to join my clients specialist neurological rehabilitation team in Birmingham, providing intensive assessment and rehabilitation for a spectrum of neurological conditions including acquired brain injury, spinal injury and stroke, alongside longer-term support for individuals with progressive neurological conditions such as Huntington's disease, multiple sclerosis, motor neurone disease and Parkinson's disease.
As a Senior Nurse you will be able to make important decisions affecting the health and welfare of the residents and guests, providing leadership and guidance to our nursing and rehabilitation teams.
* You will help to support and supervise a team of Residential Support Workers and ensure that they understand the need to promote a person centred service.
* You will assist the Manager and also carry out general nursing duties, ensuring the care, welfare and safety of all residents is of the highest standard.
* You will preferably be a Registered Learning Disability Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse and active on the NMC Register.
* You will have experience of working within the field of learning disability and mental health, carrying out clinical supervisions and effective rehabilitation and facilitation of therapeutic programmes/environment.
* Must be a qualified RGN and have a valid NMC pin number
* Successful applicants should demonstrate the ability to maintain high standards of patient care and be professionally responsible for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care. A high standard of record keeping which demonstrates service user engagement is expected.
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* * Previous experience providing nursing care in Low/Medium Secure units is desirable not essential
* 25 days annual leave (with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days)
* Death in service - lump sum of 4 times basic salary
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Free eye tests and VDU glasses
* Where applicable staff will be provided with the required amount of free uniforms
* Pension scheme
* Professional fee re-imbursement
* A wide range of fully or part-funded professional learning and development opportunities from the moment you join
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.