My client is currently looking to recruit a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work in a purpose built medium secure facility working with men with mental illness who require psychiatric intensive care (PICU) or a low secure environment and older males requiring a specialist locked service.
The successful candidate must have a caring nature and be passionate about providing only the best care for young women with mental illness and personality disorder.
My client will consider newly-qualified RMN's however previous work experience in a mental health/PICU and low secure environment is desirable. A sympathetic understanding of mental health problems from professional or personal experience is essential.
* Full- Time hours available on day or night duty
* Medical Documentation
* Monitoring Patient Condition
* Carrying out Treatment Plans
* Assisting with Patient Needs
* Must be a qualified RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
* Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Previous experience providing nursing care in Low/Medium Secure units is desirable not essential
* Be committed and dedicated to the role
* Full Time Hours available on Day and or Night Duty
* up to £29,000
* Annual bonus scheme
* Contributory pension scheme
* Free life assurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Subsidised Meals
* Birthday and Anniversary Leave
As well as the above package my client is fully supportive of all members of staff, offers excellent rates of pay (which are negotiable depending on experience) and excellent career progression if desirable. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.