£17.00 + £750 Welcome Bonus*
We currently have an opportunity for a Clinical Lead Nurse to join our team at Thornbury Care Centre based in Sunderland. This is a Full Time position working 42 hours per week on day shifts.
Thornbury provides dementia, residential, nursing and physical disability care for older people. Each person is treated as an individual within a highly supportive, homely and welcoming atmosphere. We actively promote and maintain high standards of care, whilst at the same time respecting each individual's dignity and privacy.
- Provide care for the residents on a daily basis undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required, including periods on night duty if necessary
- Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality
- Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of care programmes
- Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirements
- £750 Welcome Bonus*
- 28 days annual leave inc BH*
- Annual NMC PIN Renewal Reimbursed*
- Child Care Vouchers
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Retail Discount Scheme
- Cost of DBS Check
- On-going Training & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Terms apply
- Registered Nurse - RGN
- Senior experience within a nursing / care home environment
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Valid NMC PIN with no restrictions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Our positions are subject to Enhanced DBS Disclosures which will be completed upon successful application. All applications will be dealt with on an individual basis in accordance with our policy and organisational requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Embrace is a leading independent provider of health and social care in the UK. We provide residential, educational and supported living services which enable people to live as independently as possible.
If you are the kind of person that enjoys helping and supporting others then why not choose a rewarding career with Embrace?
Embrace is a leading health and social care provider with over 100 services throughout the UK. We employ over 6000 staff and as a recognised Investors in People employer, we provide our employees with a supportive environment where they can reach their true potential.
Choosing a career with us is not only a rewarding and fulfilling one, but you will also have the opportunity to work with some of the most dedicated people who will support you in your career development. All employees receive excellent training, accreditation, and real opportunities to progress.
We understand that what you earn and the benefits you receive have an enormous impact on your quality of life. As a company we're always competing to attract and retain the very best people, and as a result of this we continuously review the benefits and rewards we offer.