Heart Healthcare are currently representing a large private hospital group that currently require a Staff Nurse for their Inpatient's Department.
Salary: £24,000- £30,000 + £1000 bonus
Hours: 37.5 per week
This award-winning private hospital based in Bath offers both inpatient and outpatient care in a unique setting overlooking the Wiltshire countryside.
As a Staff Nurse in the Inpatients Department, your prime responsibilities will include:
- Providing the highest possible standard of nursing care for the patients and their families
- Ensuring that an ongoing welcoming, caring and safe environment is provided for the patients
- Assessing, developing and implementing patient care plans
- Ensuring legibility and accuracy of nursing records
- Monitoring and assessing patient’s condition and proposing/making changes to care plans as required
- Directing and participating in the manoeuvring and the positioning patients
- Handing over and transferring responsibility of care to colleagues, ensuring appropriate information and care is relayed
- Administrating and controlling oral drugs used in the ward environment
- Being familiar with all departmental and emergency equipment
- Ensuring that nursing procedures are implemented and maintained in accordance with Clinical Governance policies
To be considered for the role of Staff Nurse, you’ll need to demonstrate:
- An awareness of research and evidence based practice in the clinical setting
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Proven intravenous therapy skills
- Interest & academic ability to undertake further training within a particular speciality
- Good communication skills written & verbal, with the ability to demonstrate fluency, clarity and effectiveness at all levels
- Teaching & mentoring skills
To be considered for the role, just apply below! Your next career move is just a few clicks away. One of our experienced consultants will call you to discuss the vacancy in further detail.
Recruitment with Heart.
Who we are
Heart Healthcare was founded based on one idea - recruitment should be easy, transparent and effective - and our team knows just how hard people within the healthcare industry work, which means we also recognise the need to deliver a timesaving and efficient service so that you can focus on care. We incorporate these ideals into our work practices in order to successfully guide you through the demanding world of recruitment.
What we do
Our goal is to provide you with a full, professional recruitment package tailored to your specific needs. We achieve this by understanding three things: who you are, what you do and how you do it. We believe that by understanding these we are better able to source quality candidates that will share your values and integrate well within your culture.
We also have a qualified Nurse and Healthcare Assistant on our team to train our consultants in asking the right questions to find you the best staff, preventing ineffective recruitment.
At Heart Healthcare, the scope of our expertise extends all the way from hospitals and nursing homes to mental health organisations and community care. Our staff are even experienced in International and European Union recruitment drives, extending our candidate base far beyond that of just the UK.
Who we work with
We pride ourselves on delivering quality candidates to our clients. As we specialise in placing permanent staff in all healthcare settings, we have a firm grasp on what’s important. By hand-picking and thoroughly screening all of our applicants, we are not only able test suitability and eligibility before sending you a potential employee - we’re also able to test on the things that will matter to you, like culture fit and work ethic.
We take the same pride in our work when finding you your next role. When finding employment through Heart, we’ll offer you advice and guidance on potential opportunities that match your profile. We’ll organise interviews for you. We’ll even be there to negotiate your salary. We stay with you through your entire journey to ensure you’re perfectly happy in your new job.
Could we help you?
• Nurses (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD)
• Healthcare Management/ Directors
• Specialised nurses
• Care home staff
• Healthcare Assistants
• Senior Nurses
• Residential support workers
• Homecare staff