Nurse Advisor Continence Care
North West: Manchester, Leeds (M62 Corridor)
Ideally located in or near Manchester
Are you a qualified Nurse looking for a new and exciting challenge? We have an excellent opportunity for a nurse looking to move into nurse education role or an experience nurse Advisor looking for a new challenge
Working for one of the market leaders within the field of continence, this role will be to support the sales force in the delivery of education to customers throughout the region. Working in primary care you will deliver training both on a 1:1 basis and to groups of Nursing Home, Care Home and District Nursing staff and will provide clinical support for the home delivery service.
Your role will be to deliver training on continence products for District Nurses and Care homes. You will be responsible for ensuring all relevant staff are trained in the correct use of our client’s products and will keep full records of which staff have been trained, arranging follow up meetings for any that may have been missed due to holiday or sickness.
Working in conjunction with our client’s sales representatives you will be self-motivated, driven and a strong team player. You will also enjoy the challenges and rewards of training.
To be considered for this role you will meet the following;
• RGN Qualified with current registration
• Good experience within continence management including carrying out continence assessments
• Full UK driving licence with no more than 6 points
• Experienced Nurse Advisors and RGN qualified representatives are also welcome to apply
Salary is up to £34K basic. In addition you will be provided with a car. All business fuel is paid for. Role also comes with private healthcare and daily lunch allowance. This role is Monday - Friday.
To discuss this role please call Sam Lay on [... Click Apply...]or email your CV to [... Click Apply...]
Alternatively if this is not the job for you but you can recommend someone we are currently paying a £250 bounty for any candidate recommended that then gets the job. Please feel free to forward this CV and ask your friends to mention your name when they call in.
“People First” is our ethos, and has helped Xcellin build it’s excellent reputation. We know there are a myriad of recruitment agencies, offering all kinds of promises to candidates, but at Xcellin we pride ourselves actually delivering the great service we promise! We build long term relationships with our candidates so whenever they need career advice or services Xcellin is their first point of call.
Our extensive list of clients across both the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries means we have a constant and broad range of jobs for you to choose from.
From start to finish you can rely on us to provide:
- Exceptional job and company insight to give you breadth of understanding regarding the role
- A comprehensive screening interview so that we can present all your relevant experience and achievements to our clients.
- Support and advice throughout the interview process to ensure you are as well prepared as possible
- Feedback at every step to help improve your performance
At Xcellin you will feel as though you have your own Coach helping you through each step of the Recruitment Process
The Xcellin Promise
- We’ll We never submit a CV without your consent
- If it’s your dream job, we will all we can to make sure you get it!